CodeGen is extremely proud to work closely in partnership with DER Touristik UK (trading as Kuoni Travel in the United Kingdom) on their recent efforts to adapt and evolve over the constantly changing market conditions.
In 2021, Kuoni bagged a number of high-profile accolades, including winning Premium Tour Operator of the Year at the Aspire Awards and coming joint top of a ‘Which’ survey of Package Travel companies for value for money and Kuoni’s handling of cancellations and refunds.
Trina Cotes, Strategic Development Director for DER Touristik UK, stated, their recent success is significantly due to the support and progressive travel technology of CodeGen, which enabled them to reach their key objectives for business transformation in 2021.
Over the past 12 months, CodeGen facilitated several implementations to help Kuoni increase automation and improve the overall efficiency of their travel business with CodeGen’s flagship travel software TravelBox™. Kuoni’s partnership with CodeGen enabled Kuoni to reach multiple business goals during a very short period.
- The implementation of a Disaster Recovery (DR) environment.
- De-commission of Kuoni’s legacy AS400 platform.
- Launch of a new payment provider, which was delivered well ahead of planned deadlines for a better customer experience.
- Customisations to the technology platform to support travel retailing that enabled the store teams to offer a more comprehensive range of holiday products to customers alongside Kuoni products.
- The integration with CodeGen’s new Tritium connection hub.
- Integrations that enabled more low-cost airline carrier content.
“CodeGen is an excellent partner, and I can’t thank them enough for their hard work and support. The pandemic allowed us to re-think the way we do things, and TravelBox™ has been critical in helping us adapt to the evolving market conditions. We have been able to streamline to a point that we are seeing continued and sustainable efficiencies. We simply can’t do any of these things without a good system behind us and a great technology partner supporting our objective to strategically improve the way we operate,” stated Kuoni Strategic Development Director, Trina Cotes.
Looking forward to 2022, Kuoni intends to build on the huge brand trust achieved and have more innovation-driven initiatives planned with CodeGen to continue its successful business transformation. CodeGen is extremely pleased with the outcomes and the evolving partnership with Kuoni.
Get to know more about CodeGen’s TravelBox™, travel technology product suite, tested and proven by some of the largest travel and tourism companies globally; firstname.lastname@example.org